Article Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Playa's Past!!! Awesome Subscriber Pics...


To move forward we have to know where we have been. Truer words have never been spoken and on that note I give you today's little entry.

After posting my first entry /mission statement yesterday I received an email from a good friend of mine who lives down in the jungle. He sent me some pictures of Playa Del Rey in the past. It took me a while tofigure out where a few of the pics were from but I think if you look long enough at them you will be able to figure it out.









The person who can give me the locations of all the pictures below will be bought a pint by yours truly, The Prince Of Playa...

Enjoy the Images---

3 comments:

  1. 2nd photois Surfridge looking East. Century Blvd. was named Ocean Vita and before that Pine St. 3rd photo is Surfridge looking west. There is a photo in David Dukesherer's book; Beach Of The King, page 136, that is the same. 4th photo Playa Del Rey looking South, notice the old Ballona Creek exit to the ocean at the lower right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the typo. The street was named Ocean Vista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! Those are great pictures of the place. I always wondered what it looked like before.

    ReplyDelete