Dear Readers,
On the evening of April 18th I was brutally assualted off the corner of Pershing and Manchester by a tweaker, sex offender and a florist. Needless to say, they weren't happy about my tell all expose' and introduced the front of my face to the bottom of their boots.
Bloodied and battered, I was then arrested by the LAPD for disturbing the peace. Why arrested? Arrested for pleading my case. The officers took my pleas as insuborination and tacked on the charge of resisting arrest.
The last eight months I've been stuck up in the county lockup biding my time, working out and figuring out what layout I want for my website. I also wrote a screenplay. A biopic about me and my experiences as a journalist. i think the script is pretty good. My friend Sam from writers group has given me notes but I am not sure if he really got the story.
That being said, I have nothing negative to say about the LAPD. I also have nothing negative to say about tweakers, sex offenders and florists. They are all good people and we should all respect how people make it through to the end of the day.
With all respect...
P.P.D.R.
No comments:
Post a Comment